Vietnam, located in Southeast Asia, is a beautiful country to visit. From the incredible rice fields in the North to the bustle of the Mekong Delta in the South, Vietnam has a lot to offer.
Take a trip from Halong Bay to the Mekong Delta, passing through Hanoi city with a unique colonial architecture, discover the temples and the history of this amazing country and its ancient traditions. Go to Ho Chi Minh City, the great city of Vietnam and discover much more!
Discover our TOP 10 Best Things to Do in Vietnam, the country of Eternal Asia !
1. Looking for a unique and unforgettable experience to share with your family or friends? Enjoy a cruise aboard a traditional oriental-style boat. Drop anchor in the calm water and enjoy an overnight stay surrounded by beautiful islets.
2. Discover the Catru music’s history and its unusual instruments in Hanoi. The Catru is a complex form of sung poetry, that you will hear in the north of Viet Nam, which uses lyrics written in a traditional Vietnamese poetic form. During one hour, listen Catru music in an ancient house built over 110 years ago. Enjoy the music, you feel truly in Vietnam !
7. Enjoy an delicious dinner at the Ly Club in Hanoi. This charming colonial house offers you a diverse selection of mouthwatering Vietnamese, Asian and European cuisine, deftly prepared by an incredible chef.
8. Go shopping in Dong Xuan market, one of the biggest market in Hanoi, located in the Old Quarter in the north of Hoan Kiem Lake. In this famous night market, you can buy souvenirs and handicrafts, taste traditional foods or enjoy cultural activities such as Catru, chèo, and traditional arts like đàn bầu or xẩm.
9. Experience the Giang Café, located in Nguyen Huu Huan Street, which is one of the four most famous ancient Hanoi cafes. Since 1946, Café Giang is famous for its egg coffee recipe, which is almost the same as in its early days, with its chief ingredients (chicken egg yolk, Vietnamese coffee powder, sweetened condensed milk, butter and cheese). This is a must do!
10. Enjoy an all night long party at the Chill Skybar, a great place with the most beautiful view on Ho Chi Minh City. Discover the famous Vietnamese nightlife and if you are a party addict, don’t miss this place!